Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Korea By Bike - About

South Korea is now a paradise for all kinds of cycling! In my case, bike touring (bike camping, bike packing) is most interesting. Going on a bike tour across Korea can be a very economical adventure. Ride across the country in just 5-6 days! If you have all of your own gear (including a tent) $10.00 per day would be enough. If not, there are lots of cheap bikes and gear in Korea.

*Contact me by submitting the contact form at the bottom of this blog.





Korea By Bike was created after my own positive experiences cycling on the Korea 4 Rivers Bike Paths. The goal is to share this information so others can have a good experience biking in Korea. Other features: 1.) KBB Facebook Group 2.) KBB Facebook Page 3.) KBB YouTube...and this blog. To join the Facebook Group (which contains much more detailed information), it is best to contact me by submitting the contact form at the bottom of this blog page.

I have already been assisting local and international cyclists (and other interested in starting) on and off line with:

1.) Transportation
2.) Logistics
3.) Locating storage for luggage while they bike toured
4.) Sending out Bike Passports
5.) General Q & A by e-mail and SNS
6.) Where to find cheap bikes and gear
7.) Practical Accommodations Info.


I'll do what I can to assist you.

Sincerely, Brad

*Contact me by submitting the contact form at the bottom of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment